Meal Prices for the 2015-16 School Year
The Federal Government sets meal prices each school year.
- Full Priced $1.40 (no change from last year)
- Reduced $0.30 (no change from last year)
- Adult $2.25
- Full Priced $2.25 (no change from last year)
- Full Priced $3.50 Premium Meal (Middle/High)
- Reduced $0.40 (no change from last year)
- Adult $3.75
Extra Milk Price
- $0.50 per half-pint container for all grade levels (no change from last year)
***Please have your child return all paper applications to the school.
Free and Reduced Meals Applications 2015-2016
Free and Reduced Meals can be applied for using one of two methods, by using our online application or by submitting a paper application.
Online Application for Free and Reduced Meals
For fastest service, you may use lunchapplication.com to apply directly to the district office online. Upon completion the online application will be submitted to the CCSD Free & Reduced Meals Coordinator.
Paper Applications for Free and Reduced Meals and Information (Parent Letters)